You can tell a lot about people by the music they listen to.
Hit shuffle on your iPod/phone/iTunes/media player/etc. and write down the first 20 songs that play. Then pass this on to 10 people.
One rule: no skipping.
- Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) - Florence + The Machine
- The Stars (Are Out Tonight) - David Bowie
- Ju Ju Magic - Steam Powered Giraffe
- Turning Page (Instrumental) - Breaking Dawn Part 1 OMPS
- Piggy - Nine Inch Nails
- Crown of Love - Arcade Fire
- Friends - Band of Skulls
- The Crane Wife 1 & 2 - The Decemberists
- I Won’t Look Back - Port O’Brien
- If I Have To Go - Tom Waits
- Lilac Wine - Jeff Buckley
- Rox In The Box - The Decemberists
- Dirty Business - The Dresden Dolls
- My List - The Killers
- Cold Light - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- What Me Worry - St Vincent
- Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness - Smashing Pumpkins
- In Templum Dei (feat. Zola Jesus) - Jozef Van Wissem (Only Lovers Left Alive OMPS)
- I Fink U Freeky - Die Antwoord
- Trust Me - Marc Senter, The Devil’s Carnival
I’m actually amazed that fucking Michael Nyman or James Newton Howard didn’t worm its way on here! I listen to a stupid amount of instrumental movie soundtracks :Y